Terms & Conditions
By posting content on the Open Preservation Foundation website you agree that it will be published under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Public License.
Under this license, you permit anyone to copy, distribute, display and perform your Content, royalty-free, on the condition that they credit your authorship each time they do so. You also permit others to distribute derivative works of your Content, but only if they do so under the same Attribution-ShareAlike license that governs your original Content.
Do not post content which:
- Is considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others.
- Is racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains swear words or other language likely to offend.
- Breaks the law or condones or encourages unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertises products or services for profit or gain.
- Impersonates someone else.
- Contains confidential material.
- Includes contact details which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself.
- Describes or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others.
- Is considered to be “spam”, that is posts containing the same, or similar, content posted multiple times.
- Is considered to be off-topic for the blog discussion.
- Contains any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, programs or files designed to destroy, interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer, computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Profile images can include a personal portrait or other non-offensive and non-copyright content. Inappropriate images will result in your account being suspended.
You understand that all content posted to http://openpreservation.org/ is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. You understand, also, that all opinions expressed by users of this site are expressed strictly in their individual capacities.
You agree that the Open Preservation Foundation will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of use of any content posted on this site. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
The Open Preservation Foundation reserves the right to change, at any time, at our sole discretion, the Terms under which these Services are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.