- This event has passed.
PREFORMA webinar: veraPDF
22nd Sep 2016 : 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
The PREFORMA project is running a webinar series throughout September. The final webinar focuses on veraPDF.
The PREFORMA project’s prototyping phase finishes at the end of 2016. The veraPDF consortium will be producing a v1.0 release candidate of the software library and applications in December 2016.
This webinar demonstrates the current state of veraPDF development and presents the consortium’s plans for 2017. Webinar attendees will be shown:
- the consortium’s current development priorities, i.e. what we’re working on;
- the veraPDF software development plan for the 2016 v1.0 release;
- how they help to improve veraPDF software through testing;
- a demonstration of the software used in some simple, but typical testing scenarios; and
- an outline of the consortium’s plans for 2017.
The presentations will be aimed at non-technical veraPDF users and will benefit anyone wishing to make veraPDF validation part of their digital preservation processes.
For more information about veraPDF visit: http://verapdf.org/