- This event has passed.
Scientific Archivists Group Annual Conference 2017
27th Apr 2017 - 28th Apr 2017
This major sector-specific gathering provides an annual opportunity to hear views from regulators, experts, thought-leaders, and leading practitioners in their field on key challenges and trends in records management facing the life science and healthcare sectors.
The 2017 Conference, themed “Tackling and Resolving Challenges”, will include a packed programme of inspirational speakers, lively discussions and networking opportunities , all centred around the latest thinking, industry innovations and best practice.
- High-level keynote speaker(s)
- Industry focused presentations, workshops, and discussion panels
- Interactive debates
- PLUS integrated social activities for sharing experiences, catching up with fellow professionals, and making valuable new contacts.
The programme currently includes:
- Speakers from the MHRA and from NICE
- Expert analysis from Act Now Training on the implications of the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) for the Life Sciences sector
- Session on Practical Information Governance for Records Managers and Archivists
- Workshop on Mind-Mapping focussed on innovative and practical solutions for Records Managers and Archivists
- Updates from the SAG eRecords Special Interest Group and GCP Special Interest Group
- SAG Annual General Meeting
- Networking breaks
- Networking drinks reception & gala dinner
There is a 25% discount on the conference price for SAG members, and a further 25% discount on the conference price for early-bird bookings (early bird discount closes 05 March 2017).