- This event has passed.
2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Open Preservation Foundation
May 22 - May 23
The 2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Open Preservation Foundation will take place on 22-23 May in Den Haag, Netherlands, kindly co-hosted by the Nationaal Archief and the Koninklijke Bibliotheek. We invite two representatives from your organisation to join the meeting – please put the dates in your diaries!
The AGM presents an opportunity to review the Foundation’s work over the past year and shape priorities for the year ahead. It is also an occasion to connect with other members to exchange knowledge and experience and reflect on your role within the community.
Registration is now closed.
- 1 April: Registration opens
- 3 April: Call for Board nominations
- 19 April: Board nominations close
- 23 April: Notice of resolutions for voting items with proxy forms
- 13 May: Final date for proxy forms to be returned
- 15 May: AGM registration closes
- 22-23 May: AGM 2019