- This event has passed.
Feb 2 : 8:00 AM - Feb 3 : 5:00 PM
FOSDEM is a free and non-commercial event organised by the community for the community. The goal is to provide free and open source software developers and communities a place to meet to:
- get in touch with other developers and projects;
- be informed about the latest developments in the free software world;
- be informed about the latest developments in the open source world;
- attend interesting talks and presentations on various topics by project leaders and committers;
- to promote the development and benefits of free software and open source solutions.
The event includes five different categories of sessions and activities: keynotes, main tracks, developer rooms, lightning talks and certification exams.
More information about events and speakers,can be found on the FOSDEM website.