Join us for our next webinar to learn about the latest developments in the Preservation Action Registries (PAR) initiative.
PAR provides a mechanism to share preservation actions between digital preservation systems. PAR also allows users to share and import preservation workflows from an external ‘trusted’ source that can be used within your own environment.
This webinar will provide:
- A short introduction to PAR: what it does, how it benefits users
- An update on community stewardship of PAR
- Examples of new collaborations with other projects and organisations
- An overview and demo of the PAR 0.3 release
- Plans for our online workshop in the Summer
- What’s next and how can you get involved?
This webinar will last approximately 45 minutes.
This webinar is the first in a series of three PAR events in 2020. It will be followed by an interactive online workshop designed to encourage the community to help shape the next release of PAR, and a second webinar that will outline the PAR roadmap and how the community can actively participate in future development.
Jon Tilbury and Jack O’Sullivan, Preservica
Justin Simpson, Artefactual
Matthew Addis, Arkivum
Carl Wilson and Martin Speller, OPF
Registration is now open – register here.
OPF members receive priority registration for all of our webinars. Subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to hear when remaining places are made available to the community.