2020 marks 10 years of the Open Preservation Foundation. To honour this occasion, we invite you to join for a virtual conference on 9-10 June. OPFCON celebrates a decade of OPF, considers our impact on the community, and reflects on our role in the future of digital preservation.
To ensure the widest possible participation across the community, OPFCON will now run across 2 days:
- Day 1 – Tuesday 9 June | 13:00 – 17:00 CEST
- Day 2 – Wednesday 10 June | 10:00 – 13:30 CEST
The theme of OPFCON is open sustainable digital preservation and the selected contributions consider the following areas:
- Knowledge sharing, policy and best practice
- Innovation and technology
- Sustainability through community collaboration
The agenda is now available here.
Registration is open here!
OPF members benefit from priority registration and free places. There will be a small charge for non-members.
Shared Google Drive
We have set up a google drive for OPFCON containing:
- A virtual delegate bag including the agenda, programme and content from our sponsors
- The collaborative notes
- A guestbook (please add a message for our 10th birthday!)
- The posters and accompanying slides (to be made available following the poster session)
You can access the google drive here.
Frequently Asked Questions
See our FAQs for participants here.
We are offering sponsorship opportunities for OPFCON on a first-come, first-served basis. Becoming a sponsor is a great way to demonstrate your support for open sustainable digital preservation. Each package also delivers a range of benefits, from complimentary registrations, speaking and networking opportunities, to promoting your organisation’s brand, and more.
Find out more: OPFCON Sponsorship packages.
If you would like to become an OPFCON sponsor please contact us.
A huge thank you to our sponsors for supporting our event!