The Archives and Records Management Section of the International Atomic Energy Agency is recruiting for an Associate Records Officer.
Title: Associate Records Officer (P2) – (2021/0582 (218966))
Primary Location: Vienna, Austria – IAEA Headquarters
Closing Date: 28 December 2021
Duration: 36 months
Contract Type: Fixed Term – Regular
Probation Period: 1 Year
The Associate Records Officer is:
- an analyst researching and monitoring records and information management developments in the changing technological landscape and providing advice on digital record-keeping applications, solutions;
- a collaborator on implementing the Agency RIM Policy in close cooperation with the three units of MTGS/ARMS;
- a solution specialist in the development of new tools for managing digital records and data in the Agency;
- a member of the MTGS/ARMS outreach team to promote information and data governance best practices in the Agency.
Functions / Key Results Expected
- Assess business processes with records and document management components through agile methodology to propose improvements, efficiencies, and more effective solutions in compliance with Agency policies and procedures.
- Contribute to advanced records management operations: records surveys, file plans, retention schedules, disposition management in support of MTGS/ARMS functions;
- Contribute to ICT projects with relevancy to the Section or Division on digital record-keeping, document management, digital preservation and data governance representing MTGS/ARMS.
- Consolidate and analyse large data sets for reporting, identify and implement KPIs, produce technical documentation or reports for RIM activities and processes.
- Work on digital collections, electronic transfers, data curation tasks following Agency policies and procedures, professional standards and best practices.
- Coordinate the development of RIM training curriculum, and training materials, guidelines and courses.
Remuneration: The IAEA offers an attractive remuneration package including a tax-free annual net base salary starting at US $48805 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance), a variable post adjustment which currently amounts to US $ 21669*, dependency benefits, rental subsidy, education grant, relocation and repatriation expenses; 6 weeks’ annual vacation, home leave, pension plan and health insurance.