The call for members to nominate themselves to join the OPF Board of Directors is now open. There are currently two positions available.
Why join our board?
We are seeking candidates who are keen to contribute to the community and be actively involved in steering OPF’s activities. Joining our board is an opportunity to:
- Be at the heart of the organisation
- Make strategic decisions and influence the future of OPF
- Expand your network and develop new skills
- Ensure your organisation’s priorities are OPF’s priorities
How to nominate yourself
Priority will be given to gold members. Silver members will also be considered. Bronze members and technical contributors are not eligible to join the board.
We encourage, black, Asian, and minority ethnic people, women, persons with disabilities, and those in the LGBTQ+ community to apply.
If you would like to nominate yourself, please contact [email protected] by Wednesday 26th April. Your email should include:
- Your name
- Your organisation
- A brief statement (no more than 200 words) about why you would like to become a board member
All nominations will be circulated to members in the Notice of Resolutions ahead of the Annual General Meeting. The voting will take place at the meeting on 24th May 2023. If you are unable to attend, you will have the opportunity to vote using the proxy form.