Open Preservation Foundation publishes Annual Report
We are pleased to announce that our 2014-2016 Annual Report has been published.
The report looks back on the activities and achievements undertaken by the Foundation over the past two years. Highlights include:
- Launch of strategic plan 2015-18, new name, brand and website
- New membership and software supporter model
- Technology: stewardship and sustainability
- Knowledge: webinars and interest groups
- New Alliances and community contributions
- Project summaries
- An introduction to the year ahead
A limited number of printed copies are available upon request.
By Becky McGuinness, posted in Becky McGuinness's Blog