- This event has passed.
Community Projects: Working Collaboratively in Digital Preservation
30th Nov 2012 : 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This webinar focuses on the benefits of addressing digital preservation challenges as a community. It introduces a number of current resources, initiatives and projects, and explains how you can get involved, contribute to them, and get lots of value back.
This session includes:
- Community fail: what has gone wrong in the digital preservation community?
- The benefits of collaboration: how working together is good for us all, but most importantly *you*
- Get involved: a sample of the best collaborative initiatives and how you can be part of them
- The end result: what we can achieve when we collaborate
This session is aimed at:
- Digital preservation practitioners (whether you have years of digital preservation experience, or you are just getting started).
Paul Wheatley, Project Manager for the SPRUCE Project