- This event has passed.
What’s new in veraPDF 1.16?
Feb 20 : 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
This webinar will provide a user’s guide to the latest version of veraPDF (1.16), including:
- The latest fixes and new features:
- Added support for Function objects in PDF
- Added detection of the XMP encoding
- More robust PDF parsing in case of critical low-level syntax errors
- Optimized memory usage for more efficient batch processing with a large number of validation errors
- Support for drag & drop of input files
- How we are working towards PDF/UA validation:
- Added support for Tagging structure of PDF
- How do you report a bug or request a new feature?
Carl Wilson, Open Preservation Foundation
Boris Doubrov, Dual Lab
Date and time
Thursday 20 February at 16:00 CET. The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes.
OPF members get priority registration for our webinars, and remaining places will be made available to the community.
Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear when places become available.
Members have access to content which is not available publicly.
Please sign in to access member content.
veraPDF is an open source PDF/A validator, covering all parts of the PDF/A standards. veraPDF is sustained and maintained by the Open Preservation Foundation. Dual Lab provides active user support and carries out maintenance and bug fixes. The PDF Association’s PDF Validation TWG continues in its role resolving ambiguities arising from veraPDF’s usage in the field, and promoting adoption of PDF/A and veraPDF by developers worldwide.