What’s new with Jpylyzer?
Nov 28 : 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
This webinar will provide a user’s guide as to what’s changed in the latest version of Jypylyzer. We will cover:
- Fixes and new features in the new major version, including:
- Change to output format
- The addition of raw codestream validation functionality
- Updated Debian packaging
- Compliance with PEP8 and PEP257
- Automated build process for Windows binaries
- What does this mean for users?How do you report a bug or request a new feature?
Johan van der Knijff, National Library of the Netherlands
Date and time
Thursday 28 November, 16:00 (CST) | 15:00 (BST). The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes.
OPF members get priority registration for our webinars. You can sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear when places become available.
The recording and slides will be available to OPF members afterwards.