Get involved with the future development of the Preservation Action Registries (PAR) initiative!
This online workshop builds on the PAR webinar held in June. The workshop will include a short introduction to PAR before breaking out into groups led by a member of the PAR core team. Each group will examine a specific aspect of PAR:
- the development of the PAR data model
- PAR tools including the API
- PAR integration with external sources
The results of the workshop will help shape the next release of PAR. We welcome community input to influence the future of digital preservation by:
- Defining the future development priorities of PAR
- Making digital preservation seamless and better connected
- Creating community through collaboration
To get the most out of this workshop, we ask participants to prepare by watching and reading the following materials:
- PAR webinar recording
- iPres paper 2018 – this provides a overview of PAR
- iPres workshop 2019 – this provides an overview of the workshop concept for PAR
This webinar is the second in a series of three online PAR events scheduled in 2020.
Martin Speller and Carl Wilson, OPF
Jon Tilbury and Jack O’Sullivan, Preservica
Justin Simpson, Artefactual Systems
Matthew Addis, Arkivum
The workshop will last approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.
This event has passed. OPF members benefit from priority registration and access to the recording and slides.
Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear when new webinars are open for registration.